222 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0R3
The symposium will cover a variety of topics including:
- What is the status of the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza under international law?
- What does the 4th Geneva Convention say about Jewish settlements?
- What are Israel’s obligations to the Palestinian people? What are the rights and obligations of the Palestinian people and their leadership?
- What role should international law play in resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?
- What are Canada’s legal obligations under the UN Charter and 4th Geneva Convention?
Additional information, including a list of panelists and schedule of each day’s events is available at the symposium’s website: https://www.israelpalestinelawsymposium.ca/wp/