66 Chancellors Cir
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2
STORYTELLING WORKSHOP: Giving Voice to our Stories: Giving Shape to our World
A Professional Development Opportunity from the Manitoba Storytelling Guild/Conteurs du Manitoba and the Mauro Centre for Peace and Justice
This workshop provides participants with the opportunity to:
– Learn about 3 art-based approaches to helping people tell stories from their lived experience;
– Explore ways of using personal stories to support individual, social, and political change.
- Digital Storytelling (Frances Ravinsky, Community Works)
- Transformative Theatre (Sarasvati Productions)
- Storytelling Circle (Marc Kuly, University of Winnipeg)
Note: the Workshop participants will be able to attend the lunch hour Brown Bag Lecture with Marc Kuly as a part of the Storytelling Workshop.