Join us Jan. 11, 2022 at 7 PM to learn about this project that seeks to understand what reconciliation means to Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples. Learn about the methods used to track reconciliation progress, in a way that is respectful of Indigenous Peoples and uses best practices in psychometrics (the science of psychological measurement) and public polling.
- Iloradanon Efimoff, Vanier Scholar, Faculty of Arts
- Aleah Fontaine, Vanier Scholar, Faculty of Arts
- Ry Moran, Associate University Librarian – Reconciliation, University of Victoria
- Lorena Sekwan Fontaine, Associate Professor, Indigenous Studies, University of Winnipeg
- Katherine Starzyk, Associate Professor, Psychology, UM’s Faculty of Art
Use the online viewing link at 7 pm on the date of the event, to watch the live stream.