Robert B. Schultz Lecture Theatre
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2M6
New accessibility laws take effect in December – is Manitoba ready?
What is more powerful than a good conversation? Join us for Visionary Conversations —a series for people who love exploring tough questions about topics that fascinate us.
- Greg Juliano [LLB/98] // Associate Vice-President, Human Resources, University of Manitoba
- Yutta Fricke // Executive Director, Manitoba Disabilities Issues Office
- Richard Milgrom [BES/80] // Head and Associate Professor, Department of City Planning, Faculty of Architecture
- Michelle Porter // Director, Centre on Aging; Professor, Faculty of Kinesiology and Recreation Management
- Tanis Woodland [BA/92] // Disability Studies, University of Manitoba
If you have any special needs that require accommodation please notify the organizers in advance of the event.
Robert B. Schultz Theatre
St John’s College, Fort Garry Campus
University of Manitoba
Reception \ 6:30 p.m.
Panel Discussion \ 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.