The University of Manitoba will be once again participating in the annual Pride Winnipeg Parade on Sunday, June 2, 2019. We are looking for faculty, staff, students, alumni, friends and family members (including children and pets) to walk with us and help us celebrate. Members of the 2SLGBTQ+ community and allies are welcome to participate.
• Walk in the parade for free – including U of M groups, associations and societies
• Receive a t-shirt (first come, first served)
• Be provided with swag to pass out during the parade
• Help carry our U of M Pride flag
• Meet other members of the U of M community
Volunteers that have registered to walk in the Pride Parade should meet between 9:30 – 10:30 am on Memorial Boulevard. Look for the U of M Pride signs in Memorial Park.
UMQueer is also looking for volunteers to assist at U of M Pride Week events and at the U of M Pride Festival booth. Students who volunteer for 10 hours can add this opportunity to their Co-Curricular Record.