- Thanking our founding directorIn recognition of Prof. Karen Busby’s devotion to founding the Centre for Human Rights Research and building interdisciplinary research teams, including to tackle drinking water issues on First Nations, the centre presented her with this print by Métis artist Christi Belcourt. Dr. Adele Perry took over as the research centre’s
- Speakers Bureau goes onlineDuring the COVID pandemic, law and master of human rights students will deliver free presentations to Grade 7 to 12 classes and community groups through online video platforms rather than in-person. Request your presentation today.
- Sexual and reproductive rights seminarsCheck out summaries and podcasts from our 2019 public seminar series.
- Small grants availableUniversity of Manitoba faculty members who want to explore new collaborative interdisciplinary human rights research projects are invited to apply for a small grant from the Centre for Human Rights Research.
- Apply to Master of Human Rights programMaster of Human Rights website
- Kiskinohamatowin ForumConference presentations