- Speakers Bureau goes onlineDuring the COVID pandemic, law and master of human rights students will deliver free presentations to Grade 7 to 12 classes and community groups through online video platforms rather than in-person. Request your presentation today.
- Work-study jobPart-time student research assistant position. See the final page of the work-study job postings list for details. Application deadline Sept. 11, 2020.
- Sexual and reproductive rights seminarsCheck out summaries and podcasts from our 2019 public seminar series.
- Small grants availableUniversity of Manitoba faculty members who want to explore new collaborative interdisciplinary human rights research projects are invited to apply for a small grant from the Centre for Human Rights Research.
- Apply to Master of Human Rights programMaster of Human Rights website
- Kiskinohamatowin ForumConference presentations